Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hmmm

I know I should feel good about people reading my blog - never mind that no one seems to feel it necessary to leave a note for me, whatsoever - but I can never keep myself from being surprised whenever someone tells me, "I read your blog." Not that I'm 'maintaining' this for my personal viewing - because seriously, I can write a diary instead, can't I? - but it's really unexpected whenever a random comment is given about cookiecutter caricature. It's odd. Feels odd.

Although I must say I'm pleased, truly. Thanks, random lurkers - since I've been given enough evidence to believe in your existence, somewhere, out there.

Things I've been up to lately are best left up to the imagination of people who wish to imagine. Let's just say I've recently been sleeping eight hours a night, eating only two meals a day out of sheer lack of appetite - oh yes, I haven't been getting a decent dose of Arashi either, because them fansubbers ain't feeling very industrious right now. N says I have dark circles under my eyes - this, despite the fact that I've been oversleeping, the fact that I haven't been getting any studying done. Good God.

Bah. Rant. Rant. I haven't written in quite a while, have I? I shall do my best to rant about more interesting matters other than my life, the next time.

5 comments:

mrs-mirrorman said...

S, so not true! I've been very industrious.. T_T

Anyway, it's good that you're sleeping well. Pero kain ka pa, ang payat mo kaya! Ang weird, di ko mapicture ang black circles, tas my eyeglasses pa. 6 eyes ka na niyan.

Love love.

alexandria said...

che! nasaan na king kazu ko?

tumataba na ata ako, haha. magkita nga tayo one of these days!

chup chup!

mrs-mirrorman said...

haha. one of these days. :D

ako din e, tumataba, akalain mo yun.

haha. wala na sa akin si King Kazu. maghintay ka lang. productive kaya sila. ang leader currently translating 10 VS episodes + magtatypeset siya lahat ng AniShi + magtataypeset ng HnA + iniisip niyang gawin ang Waza Ari.--Nagtratrabaho pa siya niyan by day ah, at nagagawa niya pang manood ng dramas.
Yung encoder naman, dalawa lang ata sila, re-uploading pa sila ng dead links, kaya you know.

YEAH. I feel bad, nagrereklamo na ko dahil 5 ang gagawin ko..T__T

Huhu. Kalimutan ko na characters ng Fruits Basket pero alam ko love ko si cat at si rabbit ;P

alexandria said...

Hindi ko matapos.tapos ang Fruits Basket. Nawiwindang ako every time naaalala kong 2001 pa siya.

Chineck ko sa site niyo, waley naman der.

mrs-mirrorman said...

wala pa kasi, i told you si Yuzu pa lang available, unreleased pa din. King Kazu is on its way palang :D