Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Undas 2010



As I've mentioned in my previous post, I have no idea how to flip pictures like this. In any case, this is a picture of me taken just a few moments ago, sitting on top of two connected beds in Rm6 of the UP Alumni Hostel. Basically, I'm here because my dorm doesn't open until tomorrow, and I have to race to my college early so my thesis partner (Sunshine, who didn't tell me she had suffered from dengue over the sembreak) and me can get a decent adviser. And yeah, I'm scared as hell, so scared I'm plotting possible attack maneuvers vs both live invaders of my privacy and spirit fiends. Most of them involving my rather heavy water bottle and screaming at the top of my lungs.

Shame though, 'cause as I was preparing for my undeniably long evening, the idea for a story came to me. Shame 'cause it's a horror story, of all things. And yeah, I've a tendency to jump headfirst into things without thinking them through, but I'm not reckless enough to forcibly attract spirits floating around relatively peacefully by increasing the negative aura in my room through writing horror-farce. I may be in the non-sensitive side of the Uriarte Clan, but I ain't taking chances.

On the soft side, I came across a brief reference to Super Gals! earlier - natsukashii! I wanna watch it, not for the sake of watching Kotobuki Ran rule Shibuya singlehandedly, but just because I want to fall for, get hurt by, and fangirl over the Rei - Aya pairing. Sigh.

0 comments: