Saturday, June 4, 2011

unproductive vacations

My past five summers have always involved anime, ten-hour TV marathons, the Sims and Her Interactive, and the occasional light novel - often of the romcom kind. This summer has not been any different. Fine. I finally got my degree, returned to Bohol for the first time in two years, turned 20, and successfully survived organizing an UPCAT review program, but in the end this summer's still been unproductive. The Patriot, which I'd been meaning to watch for more than a year now, is still in our DVD shelf, untouched. I have yet to finish our copy of Poe's shorts collection. The only improvement is that at least I'm not sleeping in for more than ten hours every day now. On the downside, I haven't finished my editing assignment for the college yearbook yet - and that's a month overdue. Oh, and I have 39 minors to watch over until August.

Point is, I'm back online.


0 comments: