Friday, July 22, 2011

Revival

'Tis been a long time since my last sojourn to the Blogosphere. It's also been a long time since the last time I finished a book, a long time since I watched an anime series. In sum, things have changed. Not for the better, it seems. I'm almost part of that sector in society the Japanese like to call NEET - not in Education, Employment, or Training. I mean, I study, but HUH. We're not talking about technicalities here.

More changes to start next week! Can you believe I actually got accepted into an Internship Program? The Office is almost two hours away from where I live, but who cares?! I get to work in Makati, with smart people, for an interesting agency - I'm sure I'll adore it eventually. Sir B, who interviewed me, seemed amused by my 'innocence'. Like how I came knocking at the door of the Office, looking for an Internship, and barely any compensation. What is BORED.

Am currently juggling Arashi-ness. Currently watching Yamada Taro Monogatari and Kisarazu Cat's Eye. Let me honestly say that no matter how much I admire Sho-san, watching his acting pains me. It just isn't... there. Whatever it is actors need to be able to act well, it's not there. But since I vowed to NOT talk about Arashi here, I won't. Visit my Arashi site - if very bored, and only IF very bored - at arasukishi.livejournal.com.

That's all for now.

2 comments:

grace said...

Oh joy! There's something new here and I like it! Whatever happened to Beaple? :)

alexandria said...

ma'am G! i only update when i feel like it, actually, hahahaha.