Monday, August 27, 2012

Pearls and Prosperi-tea

Today, the 27th of August my hometown of Cagayan de Oro celebrates its city fiesta. Tradition in my provincial org, UP Kagayhaan, dictates that we refuse to feel depressed for our inability to fly home from Diliman due to ever-increasing air fares, and party + after-party instead. This year we had our Manila-based event at Moonleaf Tea Shop in Maginhawa Street. 


Fun fun fun! I'm getting a bit old for events like this, I think, but the bands and games were great all the same. Given this event is the first of its kind in our org - perhaps even the first for Moonleaf - I wasn't sure it was going to work out, especially during the planning stage. But it went well. Really well. ::)

Happy fiesta, everyone!

Photos courtesy of KAPAO Design and Photography

0 comments: