Sunday, December 13, 2009

birds of a feather...

I keep posting these days. Maybe it's because I need an outlet, and I'm too tamad to write by hand in my diary. I can't talk to other people either, because most people, I think, think of me as someone who listens, not someone who wants to be listened to. Also, most of the time, whenever I do talk about what I really think, I regret my words later on.

So I'd rather not talk. I'd rather blog.

The latest thing that's happened is that the Jumpel, Sunshine, Trisha and moi gathered at LB earlier to talk about our Christmas party-slash-Nina despedida on the 17th. It's a lucky coincidence that I haven't got any big exams on the 18th; the French dialogue I don't consider acadwork because I enjoy the subject immensely.

So anyway, hanging out with the friends I haven't seen in the longest time - aka a month - I felt somewhat... unsure. Somehow, I didn't think the connection between us (or at least some of us) was right. It was awkward.

For the first time, I'm hoping it's just me.

0 comments: