Sunday, April 17, 2011

today's regrets


There are many things I wish I had done today.

I wish I had gotten up early, to bid my cousins a proper farewell as they flew back to CDO... I wish I had attended the Univ Grad, nevermind my lack of a laude, just so I could hear a Philippine president speak at my graduation, helicopters roaring overhead... I wish I had kept myself posted on reviews about the latest Detective Conan movie - the 16th, Quarter of Silence. [But maybe that's not such a good idea, given I hate spoilers.]

At the least, I wish I had packed all my stuff, because my dorm's kicking the alumna me out tomorrow. But I didn't do any of these.

My sole accomplishment today is half-tinkering with my blog - so now it has color. My 'tinkering' isn't done yet though. Apologies for the half-assed web designing exercise.

Good night, world. I graduated - figuratively - today.

0 comments: