Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ikaw [You]


You
English Translation

You are the one the Almighty has given me
The answer to my prayer
So that for always
Every moment
The one I will love is you

You are the light of my world
The other half of this heart of mine
There will not even be a fraction of an instant
When there shall be someone to replace you
Today and for eternity it is you


All of my actions
The reason for them is you
If there is a tomorrow that I gaze towards
It is because there is you

Eternity is not enough
So that for every moment
So that for now and always
The one I will love is you

Ikaw
Regine Velasquez Version
Original Lyrics


Ikaw ang bigay ng Maykapal 
Tugon sa aking dasal 
Upang sa lahat ng panahon
Bawat pagkakataon 
Ang ibigin ko'y ikaw 

Ikaw ang tanglaw sa 'king mundo 
Kabiyak nitong puso ko 
Wala ni kahati mang saglit 
Na sa iyo'y may papalit 
Ngayo't kailanma'y ikaw 

Ang lahat ng aking galaw 
Ang sanhi ay ikaw 
Kung may bukas mang tinatanaw 
Dahil may isang ikaw 

Kulang ang magpakailan pa man 
Upang bawat sandali ay... 
Upang muli't muli ay... 
Ang mahalin ay ikaw

© Lyrics Mode

1 comments:

Tomate und Käse said...

Naalala ko tuloy yung German 10-11 ko. May kinanta rin kaming originally titled 'Ikaw' translated as 'Dich' as a final graded activity. Magaling kasi kumanta yung prof namin. I have a video of it somewhere hehe. Although I'm not sure if it's the same song that you translated.